ABOUT ME

ABOUT ME
ABOUT ME

My Store

My Store
My Store

Free Resources

Free Resources
Free Resources

Sunday Scoop...

It's Sunday...it's cold out...and I am sitting here warm...under my blanket. I put the sheets in the wash, watched some TV with my son...added some things to my new NGSS 3rd grade unit...now I am taking a break to tell you the Sunday Scoop! Gotta love the Teaching Trio and there fun Sunday Linky! I seem to always be late for the party though...


Nothing much this next week...we are almost at the end of our FOSS kids...so assessments...planning for new units...and supper is right around the corner...I need to be more creative. Sheets are ready to go in the dryer...taxes are on the front burner...I will sweet talk him with...maybe some pie...My oldest is on her way home for vacation starting Friday...life is good!

Enjoy your week...time for the warm weather to show up!

No comments

Powered by Blogger.